The 2019 Sahara recruitment job portal is now open!! You can now register, login and apply for
Sahara recruitment job portal
The Sahara recruitment job as part of its consolidation strategies, wish to recruit the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates in this Sahara recruitment job portal 2019 exercise to fill the vacant job positions below:
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the Federal Inland Revenue Service website and apply for the positions online.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- You must be an African; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
- Start your application online here.