Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply for FMARD Recruitment.
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, FMARD, Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for FMARD Recruitment – See more details below;
- A minimum of First Degree in related field of below positions;
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience:
- Involvement in marketing administration in the agricultural sector;
- Good writing and communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of the private sector
- Must be computer literate
- Working experience with an International Donor organization will be an added advantage.
Market Development Officer
Senior Agricultural Officer
Rural Infrastructure Engineer
Rural Finance Officer
Management Information System Officer (MIS)
Conditions of Service
- Successful candidates will be engaged for a period of one year ONLY
- Candidates engagement is subject to renewal, which will be based on satisfactory performance upon evaluation and availability of funds.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of credentials
- Applicants should please indicate the position they are applying for at the top right hand corner of the envelope.
- The position is open to qualified persons including from the serving public Officers
Application Deadline: 14th January, 2019