The Bank of Agriculture of Nigeria is the major avenue the government has employed to disburse loans and grant to the public. The bank is owned by the federal government, with the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Federal Ministry of Finance incorporated as shareholders.The activities of the bank are supervised by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and rural development. When thinking of government loans, the BOA should be your first choice.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BANK OF AGRICULTURE (BOA) LOANS
- You must have maintained a minimum customer account relationship of about six months
- You must have deposited at least 2% of the required loan amount into the account
- You must provide collateral, excluding land.
- You must provide a detailed business plan.
- You submit 5 passport photo
- You must provide any means of identification
- How To Apply:
- All BANK OF AGRICULTURE (BOA) LOANS application is only online.
- Use the Application info provided on this website to start your application free of charge.